5.5 5.5 Shoes Size 10 US Men / Women New Balance M1500PFT White Pink 2018/17/16/15/14/13 New Balance US/USA 8

5.5 5.5 Shoes Size 10 US Men / Women New Balance M1500PFT White Pink 2018/17/16/15/14/13 New Balance US/USA 8

$170.45  $74.17
Save: 56% off

• Model: BJ021002225
  • 2667 Units in Stock

Please Choose:

Add to Cart:
I don't think I can remember a better general release than the New Balance M1500PFT White Pink. This colourway is a thing of beauty and definitely an instacop for all of the sneakerheads out there. The Made in England stamp on the ever popular M1500 is always going to mean a banger of a shoe.This crep has an upper constructed of suede and leather with a subtle underlay of a neutral canvas. The colourway is where this shoe really comes to life with a the Flamingo pink taking centre stage, this is then counterattacked with the vibrant teal and the monotone black and white. Then we have the famous N logo which has a further hit of that peng teal colour.The New Balance M1500PFT White Pink is available now at select retailers and this could be a seriously slept on shoe so do not miss your chance to pick up this seriously nice shoe. Keep it locked to The Sole Supplier for all of the best news and releases from the sneaker community.

I don't think I can remember a better general release than the New Balance M1500PFT White Pink. This colourway is a thing of beauty and definitely an instacop for all of the sneakerheads out there. The Made in England stamp on the ever popular M1500 is always going to mean a banger of a shoe.

I don't think I can remember a better general release than the New Balance M1500PFT White Pink....

This crep has an upper constructed of suede and leather with a subtle underlay of a neutral canvas. The colourway is where this shoe really comes to life with a the Flamingo pink taking centre stage, this is then counterattacked with the vibrant teal and the monotone black and white. Then we have the famous N logo which has a further hit of that peng teal colour.

The New Balance M1500PFT White Pink is available now at select retailers and this could be a seriously slept on shoe so do not miss your chance to pick up this seriously nice shoe. Keep it locked to The Sole Supplier for all of the best news and releases from the sneaker community.

Featured Products